As soon as this dream starts I realize that I have dreamed this same dream before. I think the Lord is persistent.
I am not a pro driver or even an amateur race car driver, but for some reason I am expected to drive in a car race. My racing colors are red, white and blue. The car is a high performance machine. I do not know the owner. A man named John sits next to me in every race, but I don’t know him either.
I lack confidence and I don’t even know how to start the car. I delay climbing into the driver seat so I am always late. John is already in his seat waiting for me. The loud speaker comes on with a warning that any car that’s late to the starting line is automatically penalized 83 seconds.
John helps me get started and off we go. No matter how much help I get from John, I’m sure that we are going to lose this race. I’M A LOSER!
The dream ends – thankfully. What’s the meaning of it?
Main Focus: I am an inexperienced race car driver. I don’t know how to drive a race car. I anticipate that I WILL LOSE the race and that means I AM A LOSER.
- Location – It’s a race track. It is a sporting event that tests the driver’s skill in many ways. This is a testing ground. There are hazards on the track. It’s not safe. Competition is not my forte. Neither is speed.
- Colors – Red, White, and Blue. It’s possible that the Lord is calling more Christians to stand up for Him across the nation. Not everyone is called to be a missionary overseas. Our country is such a mess. I can share the Gospel and serve Jesus right here at home.
- Time – I am always late. The penalty for being late is 83 seconds off my time.
- 8 = New Beginnings. I am not a race car driver, but this is a chance to change all that. Jesus said, “Behold, I make all things brand new.” This has the work of Jesus all over it.
- 3 = the Perfect, Complete Fullness of God. I am a born again Christian; I am saved by the redeeming blood of Jesus. That means I am complete as a child of God. I am re-born for success! I can be confident and therefore be on time.
- 8+3=11. Eleven means Heroes Rising Up. People of faith accomplish amazing things for God and His kingdom.
- Car Owner – I think that Jesus owns the race car. He knows where I belong.
- John – He is my helper. He sits beside me in every race and lends support. John reminds me of the Holy Spirit. He never leaves me, even in the scariest of situations. He comforts me and knows everything that I don’t about winning the race! All I have to do is ask.
So this appears to be a dream to show me that I am not a loser, but a winner. More importantly, I think this race has to do with testing, trusting, and soul winning. You be the judge. The Holy Spirit never leaves me since the day I took that step of faith in Jesus. He is always beside me; helping me to walk in faith according to God’s plan.
I need to take advantage of opportunities for a new beginning. I can do amazing things for God if I lose my fears and rise to the challenges. I can be a hero in faith, and with the help of the Holy Spirit’s guidance; I can build witnessing skills by learning more of His Word in order to win souls with confidence. I AM NO LOSER!
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. ~ I Corinthians 9:24 NKJV
I hope this dream report encourages you in your Christian walk. Thank you for following Importantsuff.Live.
PC: © Can Stock Photo / NomadSoul1